Code editor
Hello how are you.? Well I was thinking that there are times when making a script takes me several hours, and then there are hours that I am wasting because I cannot run code while I do it, Has anyone thought of a solution to this problem?
Don't you see something like an extra code editor? Without the function of running the code, it is only to go making a new one, or edit one already made, without stopping running one that is ready.
Huh Huh
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fastzzz's post:
  • CocoaButters
Hi, @Zackaery and I are working on finishing the API, so it will make creating scripts offline much easier! It will show examples as well as raw code so you can quickly copy and paste into your project offline.
OSRS Script Factory
[-] The following 2 users Like Project's post:
  • botthestrange, CocoaButters
(01-09-2021, 08:06 PM)Project Wrote: Hi, @Zackaery and I are working on finishing the API, so it will make creating scripts offline much easier! It will show examples as well as raw code so you can quickly copy and paste into your project offline.

This suited them very well, I never spend money on these things, but when I saw this idea, I didn't even think about it, it seems like an excellent project, what if I am not so happy is with the osbot client, I would prefer you to have your own client.
And on the idea off line code, excellent again.
Idea Idea
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fastzzz's post:
  • CocoaButters