Motherload Mine
have used this to get 70ish mining on 3 accounts. its definitely gotten a lot better. had me standing at the hopper today logging in and out for an hour though(after auto logging out). wish I could remember the line it was stuck on. waiting until bag contains more than 70 pay dirt or something. i think it happened within the first inventory or so upon starting the script. im not even sure its worth fixing. maybe just a note to others to watch it for a full cycle before leaving.
(04-04-2021, 03:49 PM)tyrannical Wrote: have used this to get 70ish mining on 3 accounts. its definitely gotten a lot better. had me standing at the hopper today logging in and out for an hour though(after auto logging out). wish I could remember the line it was stuck on. waiting until bag contains more than 70 pay dirt or something. i think it happened within the first inventory or so upon starting the script. im not even sure its worth fixing. maybe just a note to others to watch it for a full cycle before leaving.

Did you happen to be on mirror mode? There has been some world hopping issues on mirror mode.
OSRS Script Factory
(04-04-2021, 09:12 PM)Project Wrote:
(04-04-2021, 03:49 PM)tyrannical Wrote: have used this to get 70ish mining on 3 accounts. its definitely gotten a lot better. had me standing at the hopper today logging in and out for an hour though(after auto logging out). wish I could remember the line it was stuck on. waiting until bag contains more than 70 pay dirt or something. i think it happened within the first inventory or so upon starting the script. im not even sure its worth fixing. maybe just a note to others to watch it for a full cycle before leaving.

Did you happen to be on mirror mode? There has been some world hopping issues on mirror mode.

always. I assumed it was a 1-off situation and let it do the same thing again for about 45 minutes.happened immediately. oof. fool me twice, shame on me. that would make sense because it was pretty flawless when i last used it. Thanks for the reply, unfortunately i was too slow in receiving it

osbot should really have some kind of timer to stop it from doing that. obviously if im auto-logging every 5 minutes for an hour something is wrong